Yes next to impossible is correct. Just want to get some ball park information put together. Like to see some more broadcast sheets from 395000 and up for the E Body build in May, June and July of 1971. I started trying to figure out the date of body panels, bumpers and other things on the 1971 to the 1972 build changes. Came up with some close numbers but it is never 100 percent on and exact Vehicle. I have never seen any information on Breaking Points on any of these changes. I use to go out in the Plant and stand by the Vehicles were I worked and write down the Sequence Number of the first Vehicle that got the new part. VIN has nothing to do with the part there is a Computer list of how thing went down the line and this number is the breaking point for the list. The VINS do not run in sequence so you need the master Sequence build to know were your vehicle stands with a change. Even then you have to know if a plant ca pull a build off the line and put it back in a different sequence. If Chrysler kept this information it is now recycled many times or burnt in one of the Plants Power Houses.

1971 HEMI E BODY REGISTRY