Old Ray,
The picture of the interior is about what I expected. The seats are against the back of the cab, and the steering wheel is almost straight up and down. I'm betting the guy doesn't have a very big belly, unfortunately, that's not my story. I suspect I could fit OK, but it would get uncomfortable driving long distances. I intend to put some miles on this truck, my comfort is a pretty high priority.

That parts truck is much nicer then what I have, but I will be driving for less then 1/2 of that asking price.

There are so many things wrong with that cab extension, its really sad. For starters, he put square windows in a round truck, and the height doesn't match up with the other side windows. Then he placed the extension too far behind the door, so there isn't a nice smooth transaction between the extension and the back of the cab. It also looks like he just cut around the rear window, then tried to make the addition do the compound curves at the top.
My cut line will be within an inch of the back edge of the door, and the roof cut will be about the center of the roof. What that will do for me is have the extension at the most flat portion of the cab, with gentile curves on both edges. If I put in quarter windows, they will have rounded corners and will line up with the windows in the doors and at the back of the cab. It would be easier for me to start with new steel then to modify the existing Dakota extension.
I've seen it done before, and I believe I can pull it off, or it will look like crap and another old rusty Dodge cab will be ruined. LOL! Gene