Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I’m not going to get in a battle of he said she said, but the posting on Yellow Bullet by SUPERSTOCKRACER ,Jesthemi and Runya was out of line. I have done business with DRAM on multiple occasions and never had a problem.

In my opinion you three Musketeers should have kept this problem within the Moparts community not cast it out in front of the Chevy and Ford crowd.

just remember who started all the bs.well it looks like we are going to finish it.
theres alot of moparts guys who got screwed. dont forget to include blewbyu,and fatman and hemidude who took it in the onions!!!
jstahemi took it upon his self to air it out over there since this is a g rated forum.
the post got poooooofff!
if you want to start the thread over here=lets get ready to rumble!!!

Start what? I do not play grade school games.To post that chicken crap on YB was BS, spin it however you wish.
P.S. Glad Eddie no longer post here maybe some of the guys that had something to offer will come back.

dude, get with the program, DRAM started a post on here awhile back calling me a deadbeat. it didnt sit well with HEMI-ITIS so he posted it over there since the thread on moparts went poooofff!!!he started the whole bashing thing and now we are finishing it. you really shouldn't have opened this up over here. this is a family site.

Dude,

Then keep it out of the gutter, no need to be a trash mouth about it.Pick up the phone and call Dan and settle like a man.That is what I would of done after multiple PM's and E-mails from Dan.
Guess I'm crazy but that is how I would of handled it before it became a sore spot.