this will be my last "post "on this subject, not because I am surrendering my search or "succumb" to the content this post has graduated too. this post originally started as a request for information from anyone with information on T/A's and AAR's. the first response was from ALASKAN_T/A. Recognizing his response as an "opinion" I merely asked if he had any documentation to support his statements. Evidently that is where I went wrong.
I have been subjected to numerous "opinion's" in response to my questions in order to avoid the production of the "documentation in support of their "opinions" to be a factual basis.
This has been one man's quest for answers to his personal curiosity.
Instead of replying as he did 5 days later('I can't give what I don't have '). I was subjected to questionable information with out documentation and ridiculed because I did not accept undocumented opinions as fact.
Alaskan_T/A has his own website listed as the "official T/A Challenger Registry" with lots of vin #'s and broadcast sheets listed as found and other info I assume kept private.
Because I dared to ask for "documentation" he has more or less he answered my question as no matter how you fraze the question you will not get the answer you desire, I have spoken.
Hence the "Mopar God" has spoken and his "deciples" have come to his side.
What this has turned into, instead of a car enthusiast asking for a little help to man trying to become the "Mopar God " that nobody questions.
I can put up with sheep following the shepard blindly but I havn't been blinded yet. but the turning point for me was when a member exploited his child over subject matter that has absolutely nothing to do with his child or his handicap. If its that important to you that you have to exploit your child to make a point about a hobby ... well I guess you win. It's just not that important to me.