Quote:

Quote:

Been trying to get the car out to the track for the last several weeks. The last time out (1 month ago) the computers went down and the track had to shut down. Since then a couple of the nights were so cold they canceled TnT.

So last night was pretty nice weather wise. Made my first pass and the car was off ET and MPH somewhat. Enough so to make me wonder what was up. Second pass I did my burnout and the starter stopped me because the guy ahead looked like he was coasting to a stop on the track. I backed up and waited. Got the go ahead and started to do another burnout(start in 2nd always and hit third and power out), this time nothing. it wouldn't spin the tires. I backed up, put it in 1st then 2nd and tried again. this time I heard a loud pop. I backed up and drove back to the pits in 1st and loaded up. No fluid or anything weird looking.

Today I put it up on jack stands and tried to go through the gears. It appears as if there is no 2nd or 3rd gears. It will go in first and reverse. I didn't pull the pan yet cause I didn't have the time to get into it.

What does this sound like to you?
DC

Bad news. I had the strut for the frt band break acted alot like what yours is doing.