I quite using regular street tires on the back of my Mopars. They are just too dangerous to drive on with high powered drivelines. When you have decent horsepower, those street tires that Feets listed break loose almost like you are driving on a snow covered road.

I use the 15" Nitto Drag Radials out back and 15" V rated front tires. The Nittos are rated at 186 mph and the fronts are rated at 149 mph. They make my car safe to drive on the street. The Nittos are as good in rain as any other wide tire, they last a couple years on my junk, and they hook great once warmed from driving or a few spins.

If you live where the temperatures get below the mid 40's, don't use them though. They are a summer tire in most places, but out here I run them all year.

1970 Plymouth 'Cuda #'s 440-6(block in storage)currently 493" 6 pack, Shaker, 5 speed Passon, 4.10's
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Convertible 408 Magnum EFI with 4 speed automatic overdrive, 3800 stall lock-up converter and 4.30's (closest thing to an automatic 5 speed going)