That windshield delivered at $535 is cheaper then what just the glass was 20 years ago! Be thankful for repos!

The 50 was on an 80 W150 chassis, and it didn't fit worth a darn. The motor partially sits under the firewall, and I had to make huge modifications to the front fenders. Fortunately, the fenders were big truck fenders, I re-arched the bolt on pieces, shifted the wheel openings towards the front of the very large openings, and hand formed everything from the crown on the fender to the bolt on extensions. Even with the fender extensions, the tires still stuck outside the extensions. The box was completely hand fabricated, except for the 52 rear fenders, which were widened 2" on each side. The truck had a 360, 727, 9 1/4 sure grip rear, D44 front, with 3:55 gears. It was a beast, was my snow plow all of its life, and it served me will for 12 years before some lady turned in front of me and it dies saving me.

Were I to do it again, there would be a Dakota 4x4 chassis under it, they fit much better then the full size truck.

A couple more pictures of it. Gene

48 plymouth 005.JPG48 plymouth 006.JPG48 plymouth 061.JPG48 plymouth 062.JPG