Originally Posted By 72*Birdman
Gene, thanks for the info here is what i was looking at to put the 57 front clip I have on. https://westslope.craigslist.org/cto/5876678682.html

OK, that is an early 55. We need someone to post up a side view of a 56 or a 57 and where the differences in the sheet metal exist, and see if it will cause a problem.

What might be an advantage is the Dodge often changed things as a group or unit, that would bolt on in place of the old unit. Its possible Dodge made the early 55 and the late 55 so the the front clip might bolt up to both, as a unit. If that is the case, your OK. I would presume if you could compare both the early 55 and the late 55/56 together, you might see if they would interchange. The 57 might fall in with the "old" trucks, I believe 58 was completely different, those cabs were the same 58-62.

PLEASE NOTE: Before you jump on that, I suggest you locate a windshield! They fit 54 and early 55 only, all civilian trucks, pickup to semi, but 54 and early 55 ONLY. 20 years ago, those windshields were very rare and hard to find, and very expensive if you found one. Gene

Last edited by poorboy; 12/06/16 12:38 AM.