Quote:

Why?
Did Jegs honor your past loyalty to Summit?

actually when i called Summit the first time about the pistons i seen on their web site the salesman told me that the web site price was wrong and that the pistons had went up in price by nearly $23.00 apeice which was right before i started reading on here about the promo codes.

i called Summit back a few days later and mentioned the promo codes to another sales person and i was told that i wasn't going to recieve any codes and the only way at this time i was going to get a promo code was to place a seperate order of $200.00 or more worth of parts.

i bought $500.00 worth of parts roughly a year ago from Summit but he said it didn't count.

i called Jegs which didn't list the part # for the pistons on either their web site or catalog but the fellow looked it up and said the # was still good. he put me on hold while he called the vendor to make sure he could still get them for me.

when he came back to me on the phone he confirmed that the price of the pistons had went up roughly $23.00 apiece with out me telling him what Summit had said.

he brought up Summits web site and found the pistons in question and said it looked as if they never updated the price on them but if i wanted them for what was listed on Summits web site that he would match it.

the pistons were a special order part and i was told it would take about a month for the vendor to make them and to ship them to me, but to my surprise i got them in about 10 days.