Quote:

who normally does this?everybody i call in my area cant fill a bottle this small(10 oz)thanks

For those 10 oz clys a trans fill is used. All you do is shoot some co2 into the mt bottle, then close the first ball valve and open the second one. The bottle will exhaust, now it's MT and chilled ready for a fill. Close the second ball valve and open the first, you will see the frost line disappear as it fills with room temp gas. The mother tank must be a sipion tank or turn the tank upside down like I do to transfer liquid. Be careful to store full cyl in a cool place till you use it. It's easy to over fill and have it pop off and you will need a new relief valve.
Co2 gas is about 800 PSI. I have used brass valves in the past but these steel valves holdup better. Get yourself a hose setup like this and you can fill your own 10 ozs from a small 5LB beer tap tank even. Hope this helps some guys.

One time a friend of mine came out of a store to his car and found his newly cleaned cloths all over his car. He thought someone had broken into his car. Turned out that he had just left my place from getting his cly filled and had it in his laundry basket in the back seat and it popped off from the heat in his car.lol

Anyway I have plenty of spare relief valves because those 10 ozs are easy to over fill, I crack the valve after filling to leave some room for exspantion. I change out the cly after every run and fill em all at once. We also have a scale and weigh em after filling because if there over filled they will pop off in the trailer on the way to the track during the hot weather.

I have made several transfer hoses from #3 or #4 braided brake hose, they work just fine.

Last edited by Challenger 1; 02/12/09 09:50 AM.