Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Assembly date of January I would question, January cast date would be OK. The casting plant would have produced thousands of blocks, it's possible to get shoved to the back and not used for a few months.

But the same holds true for an engine that is already assembled and on the "shelf" at the assembly plant. They were not concerned with stock rotation, especially in the middle of the model year. Stranger things have happened.

I can see that on a 318 or a 383 ., but we are talking a limited production model here ...

Oh wait , this fits in with the rest of the FRAUD you PROMOTE

Limited production or not, the factory didn't CARE.

Further more you know very well that these cars with only two SPDs were still being built into June or July due to the shortage or slow delivery of intakes from Edelbrock. The motors COULD have been built long before they were installed in these cars as the factory was prepared to build these cars sooner than they actual did because of this delay.

ORIGINAL engines in these car are few and far between due to the life these cars lead when new, REGARDLESS of how many "matching numbers" engines are installed in these cars today. So you have to take all of that into consideration as well.

This is such a reach OK - prove that what you say is true. Maybe its in your "salesman's handbook" or in one of G.G.'s books that you so often quote.

Otherwise you are insulting my and eveyone else's intelligence.

Dean Got my hands on the wheel, foot to the pedal, gonna drive this car till the tires turn to metal - gonna sleep when I'm dead and laugh at the devil..