The last few days I've been been able to get a little more done. The new 3/4 shift rod arrived from Brewer's and it was different than what I had. It did fit correctly and all the rods are installed and adjusted. With the help of Moparts members in the Q&A section (including 1 Wild RT), I installed the z-bar using all new parts and got the clutch pedal working as it should. The speedometer is now in place along with the back-up dash light wiring. Also arriving this week was the correct E-Brake Cable from Fine Lines. The one I had ordered from them was apparently for a Barracuda and too short but they sent me the correct one right away. I appreciate their customer service and willingness to correct the problem. I installed the radiator w/ fan shroud but ran into a problem with the fan blades hitting the shroud. I found a similar thread in the Resto section of Moparts and realized that the fan blade was 20" and that I need an 18". So, I will track down a correct one this week so that I can complete that.

Today, I installed the rotors, calipers, brake hoses etc. I still need to do the shocks and torsion bars before I can sit the front back on the ground. I wrapped up the day with installing the front windshield. Using JDMOPARs method it also went really well. My mother-in-law was my assistant with the front and rear glass installs and have to say she is pretty good at it.

7280694-windshield.JPG (174 downloads)