Andy -- I was/am planning to make the swap to the 11.75: Cordoba discs, and had planned to use the lightweight Wilwood calipers WITH your caliper adapter brackets.. but I've been disappointed that those brackets were discontinued by you at least over the past year (or a little while longer than the past year). So, what you're saying is, in other words, to forget the Wilwood calipers (as well as the adapters.. if I could still find any out there)... and be better off with the stock cast iron calipers?... either sliders or pin types? I have 10.75 discs with pin-type calipers now.

I want to avoid any larger rims such as 17-18s -- at this time for the next few years likely -- and keep using 15" rims (street/hwy crusing) and also to continue with my 16s for some HSAX/lapping sessions ans Hoosier AX SCCA Solo II events.

Send me a PM if you want... T/Anks ahead... winter brake project in the works.

yellow

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!