As with anything, doing it the right way makes all the difference. I used a 4" soft ride lift from Skyjacker. Springs on front and rear. I don't recommend that approach. The rear springs are too long for the distance between spring hangars. The shackle will go through its entire travel and you won't have much articulation at all. I recommend rebuilding the hangars so you can flip the rear shackles and lower the front of the springs the amount needed. You can use the stock springs for the best ride. I deleted the blocks entirely due to axle wrap, but didn't take articulation into the equation. Shims to angle the pinion up (on the back) and a driveline with a CV at the transfer case, otherwise you'll have driveline vibration. A drop pitman arm as mentioned will help with the steering. You might want a custom front shaft with CV's at both ends or you'll limit your speeds with the hubs locked in. Using angled shims isn't an option because you'll lose all your positive caster.
As always, there's more than one way to do it, but the above is what I've dealt with personally. Hope it helps you out.