The plan is to drive the car on the street . The car had been sitting in a garage from 1994 until now. When I brought it home and started it up it had little to no oil pressure I drop the pan and changed oil pump and the engine looked brand new inside. Started it up again and still no oil pressure finally found that a oil gallery plug at the end of the lifter valley was missing pulled intake found purple shaft cam every things looks new. Started it up 70 pounds oil pressure. So I guess the engine was built but was never run because of oil pressure and the torque converter was rubbing on the dust shield. They must have thought the bottom end was about to come loose. The owner passed away twenty years ago he was older guy who like the drag strip. Found time slips in glove box mid 15 times.I guess he was wanting to go faster. What I have is 73 340 factory head did not see any port work on intake side and looks to have the factory brown valve spring,some type of purple shaft,dual plane Mopar aluminum intake 340 hp exhaust manifolds, Chrysler distributor with orange box and a holley 750 3310 carburetor. With a/c and power steering. I think it will be a fun car to drive but need to get this timing setup for the best around performance . As of right now my plains are going with limit plate to set total to 34 and running vacuum advance , And to get the vacuum up at idle