Originally Posted By wvmarv
Originally Posted By davesmopars
Here's the body number on the trunk gutter

I love it, but why does everyone get upset with a re-body, but no one has any complaints about this kind of restoration. Seems to me a re-body of the car you took all of the metal off of would have been a heck of a lot easier and a lot less work. Just my opinion.

Not really sure where you are going with this, but these are the pieces that were replaced
Full floor, over the rear pan, trunk floor, trunk drop offs, rear frame rails, inner and outer wheel wheels and inner rear panels (window regulators area) patched the original quarters. No Chinese parts used, all parts cut off an original 68 barracuda.
EVERYTHING else is original to this car from the Factory and from HURST, From the front bumper to the rear bumper except the original hood because the car did not come with a hood when Tom Myl pick the car up at Hurst. Chrysler Had to ship the hood later. The original shipped hood is still on the car now. This car has less panels replace than 90% of the cars that have bin restored(maybe more). Plus 98% of theses cars do not have their ORIGINAL Fender Tag. This Car has its ORIGINAL fender tag.

Last edited by davesmopars; 08/29/16 11:03 AM.

Keeper of the 440 M code Cuda registry
mcodecuda@yahoo.com