Looks like I got to the bottom of this mystery. AND I have purchased the car.

It was built in 1968 by the Cord Motorcar Company of Tulsa, OK. That company was resurrected by Bill Lear of Learjet fame. It is a replica of a 1936 Cord (coffin nose) made of plastic developed by Gates Rubber Co. The car(s) came in two permutations, and four possibilities. There was the Warrior (which this one is) and the Royale. They came with your choice of a 302 Ford driveline with a C-4, or a Dodge 440 Magnum backed by a torqueflite. The Warrior was a 108 inch wheelbase and the Royale was 113. In short the car is SMALL. It has era Mustang seats and shifter, Stewart Warner guages, etc.

The thing is on a full frame of undetermined origin as yet, but my bet is it is a Ford thing or hand crafted as MOPAR was all Unit bodied.

There were a total of 430 Cord's built with less than 100 documented to exist. The only parts missing on this example are the flexible 3" stainless (PHONY) exhaust pipes that were the signature of the original Cord.

I will take pictures as quickly as I can get it out from under wraps.

If anyone knows anything about this car,TELL ME PLEASE as I am committed now that it is purchased. Won't be out much even if I don't do anything with it except drive it to the garage as I picked it up for less than $2000.

Any websites, clubs, etc that anyone might discover, please let me know

Thanks, Rev. Mopar