Originally Posted By 68LAR
Originally Posted By fourgearsavoy
Larry I didn't even want to order the 002,003's because I thought they would go flat like MP springs tend to do but I can sure see they work for you up
I drive my car to the track with all my camping gear and equipment in the trunk for weekend races so I went with the heavy springs.
Gus beer

Gus,
I truly believe that mine have lasted so long without sagging, is because over the winter months when I do preventive maintenance on the car, I have it on jack stands so the suspension hangs.
(no weight on the springs at all). I do this each and every year.
A few years back I was doing the "driving the car to the track routine" I would load up the slicks in the trunk and back seat along with tools and jack. As I got older, I said the heck with this and bought a trailer. Much easier on my old body....

Larry you should do like I do and just drive the slicks on the street and to the track. I love it as all I do is lower the tire pressure when I get to the track. And when many are crawling under their trailers tieing their cars down this old man just puts some air back in my tires and drives home. I have alot of knee and back problems and its tuff for me to try and crawl under a trailer anymore so this works good for me. But I do understand why a person who races alot needs a trailer. Ron