Originally Posted By therocks
IIRC the 07s the bolts dont adjust camber.Been a few years since i did one at the shop.The early ones it adjusted them.Now I think they just hold it tight.I think they made an adjustment setup to replace the one bolt so it could be adjusted.An alingnment is always recommened after frt end work.Just good insurance as long as the guy doing it knows something.Ive seen steering wheels be way off etc after some are done.I always tried to get mine dead straight.Rocky

rocky, what year did the body change ? the info i quoted was from an 02 i have, and it had the one hole slotted on the knuckle and a cam bolt on the strut. was there a change made during that body style ? or was 07 the next generation ? i know there is a camber adjustment retro-fit package available that you need to slot the knuckle on the lower bolt hole to achieve the adjustment that was on the earlier models, but i don't know what year the change took place. you have done way more of these than i have, so help me out on this. and you sure are right about the steering wheel being way off on some strut changes after the work is done ! i have had that happen to me way more than once no matter how much care i took on pre-measurement and duplicating that exact measurement on the replacement struts. frustrating for sure, but at least i have alignment tools and plates to rectify that situation. i just HATE a crooked steering wheel !
beer