When I started building the Dak, I wanted it "perform" as close to UNLAWFL as I could get it. iirc, Gary's best was a 10.73, ran 4.10's in a DANA, 29" tall tires, unported Edelbrock heads, a TM7, Victor 440 and M1 intakes, 3600 w/ him. I think he said it was around 580hp?? But I can't remember all the details.

I have 4.10's in an 8 3/4, 10.8:1 440, maxed ported and milled Eheads{76cc},a Victor 440, 4000 PTC, the same "Unlawfl" custom .585 Comp Cam, Pro Magnum 1.5 rockers, Holley dp 850, CalTracs w/ split monoleafs, I think I'm less than 3400lbs {w/ me}, 28" tall rear drag radials, etc, etc..

My best so far is the 11.87. The whole goal of this truck is to get into the 10's. I know that Un did some carb work, not sure if he went with a ProForm 850 or 950 body. Not sure what the stall was for the converter or even the size. Mines a 9".

I want to change some things before the season really gets going.. I have considered the rear gears, the carb cfm, a taller carb spacer, a scoop on the hood and a few other items.

Do you guys know where I can find the build info of the Challenger? I have looked in the tech archives, but all that there is when he was thinking of building the 500".. Let me know what you think.. Thanks..

When you decide to quit, THAT is the moment when you would've succeeded..