Originally Posted By Wailin D
I called Dave Weber's Modern Muscle shop today and I was told that the Super Charged head is unique, built for the Super Charger. However, they also confirmed something I wondered about. The head on the 6.4 Ram truck engine is the same head as the SC head and is drilled for an NA intake. That's the one to use if you want the non-SC intake bolt pattern. They mentioned that the main advantage of the SC or Ram head was its stronger material for boosted applications.

+1
Hellcat head is unique; it's 356-T6 aluminum just like the supercharger rotor case vs. the 319 alloy the other heads use. The 6.4 truck head is also 356-T6.
Another thing that hasn't been mentioned is that the passenger side head will have dowel holes machined in them to locate the 'charger. This would obviously only apply to those who were looking to mount a supercharger. Not sure if the truck heads would have these machined holes or not. From what I can recall, I have seen sets of heads with the SC bolt pattern without the dowel holes.

knyech1- '71 Sassy Grass Demon 340/904. Pump gas, 1.61 60ft, 7.439 1/8 @ 95mph, 11.824 1/4 @ 111mph "Not too bad for a pump gas 340, full of used parts and hillbilly ported stock heads." - V.B. '03 2500 5.9L HO 6-spd on 35's. 395hp/755ft-lb at tires.