Quote:

Good thread; and timely too!

I purchased repro wheelwell mouldingsfor my 'Bee and I have to say they aren't good enough to use (for me). The profile isn't "clean" (i.e. the cross section changes shape slightly as you move down the length of the moulding. It also doesn't fit the wheelwell very well at all.

I'm just not sure it's worth risking the $$$$$$$'s I've spent on paint and bodywork trying to force them into place.

I can't remember where they came from, and I don't want to guess and give a vendor undeserved bad press, so I'll double check tonight and post the answer.

If there is someone out there making better ones, I'd be happy to buy them. I'd go for NOS, but I couldn't find any. If I can't find anything better, then I'm gonna use the half decent used front ones I have and try to find some good used for the rears.

Dave

Update: the ones I bought came from E-Body Parts and Restoration/THEMOPARSHOP.com, part number CMW6870DB.

Sorry, just not happy with them. If anyone knows of a manufacturer that is making nice ones, let me know. If not, I'm back to used or NOS.

Dave

1970 Super Bee 440 Six Pack 1974 'Cuda 2008 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Ram 3500 Diesel 2004.5 Ram 2500 Diesel 2003 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Durango Limited [url] http://1970superbee.piczo.com [/url]