Folks, here's some food for thought on the hole placement on the wheelwell moldings. These cars were manufactured in several different plants. I believe that the placement of the holes in the different plants may not be the same from one plant to another, they may be close, but they may not be EXACTLY the same. So when somebody has the wheelwell moldings reproduced, it's going to be nearly impossible to put holes in the trim that would match the hole placement from all the different assembly plants. The holes may line up nice for one person, but another might find them to be way off. Who's to say who's hole pattern is the CORRECT one? That would be virtually impossible. There are some varieties of trim that do not have holes, but a lot of folks who purchase trim do not want to have to drill holes, so trim with holes is offered as well.

I personally have bought trim from one of the more "well known" NOS vendors for some of my own cars in the past, and the hole patterns on the NOS pieces did not match the hole pattern on my car that had original un-touched sheetmetal.

Just something to think about.......