Hi guys,

I'm building a new K-member for a customers car and having Ron Sutton design all the suspension geometry to bring the car into the 21st century. My question is what would you guys like to see? I'm debating building these for more than just one customer. Would you rather have an OEM cartridge hub that is easily found and replaced or a more expensive tapered bearing hub? Remember a cartridge hub/spindle setup would be much cheaper, use current technology (think Speedtech AFX spindle) but your going to have to move to a 5-on-4-3/4 lug pattern. Is that a deal breaker? While this spindle and geometry would be light years ahead of anything currently available, it's not tailored specifically to the vehicle platform as a fabricated spindle and tapered bearing hub would be. This hub would allow the Mopar bolt pattern, a much higher bearing load capability, and the ability to have the geometry designed specifically for the cars specs (i.e. E-body, B-body), but at a significant cost increase. Not sure the cost is indicative of the performance gain, but you tell me.
Are you guys dead set on not cutting your aprons or modifying the upper control arm mounts?
Just trying to get a feel for everyones expectations.

Craig Scholl
CJD Automotive, LLC
Jacksonville, FL
www.CJDAUTOMOTIVE.com
904-400-1802

"I own a Mopar. I already know it won't be in stock, won't ship tomorrow, and won't fit without modification"