As far as the car goes, I am still waiting on SDCE regarding a reply about seeing if this is one of their brackets, and if their crank spacer will work for me.

If not, I am going to have to figure something out with either trying to run a Paxton crank spacer and modify it to work with procharger pulleys or maybe having my own crank spacer made (or seeing if some kind of SBC spacer could work with some modifications).

Should be working on it a little over my "weekend" on weds and thurs. I'll take pics of the progress. I want to finish up boxing the fender well and mock up piping so that I can pull the motor and bring it to the machine shop for the half fill, head studs and refresh then get it back and install the W2s.

Looks like I'll be running hood pins and ditching the latching mechanism as well so I can fit the intercooler where I want it.

What is everyone's guess on what times this car will run when finished? 340, ported W2s flowing just under 300, ported Indy 360 intake, still working on a cam selection, E85 and probably 12psi or so, 4:10 rear, 70/30 drag shocks front, 50/50 rear with SS leafs and adj pinion snubber, I'll probably be building my own 1 7/8ths long tubes with a 3" exhaust, CSU blow through E85 carb with procharger low profile carb hat (going to kill some power, but I want it all to fit under the stock hood with the indy intake and that is no easy task).

Last edited by 1mean340; 07/04/16 02:29 PM.