Well the work has begun on the procharger setup, and I still don't really know what the hell I am doing with any of it :big grin:.

I have a set of 12 rib pulleys and a manual tensioner that I can rig up to the bracket I currently have that I think will work fine with enough belt wrap. I also have the 8 rib pulleys and spring tensioner that came with the bracket. Ideally, I'd love to do a 12 rib spring tensioned setup. I think the end result will determine on what SD Concepts says when they get back to me about the bracket letting me know if it IS one of their brackets or not. If it is, I am just going to pick up a crank spacer/pulley from them and make it work with the supplied 8 rib stuff to be done with it. IF not, it is back to the drawing board as far as getting a crank spacer and milling/shimming for proper pulley alignment.

I welded up the sumped tank the other day. I going to take my chances on running E85 in it without a sealer as I am more worried about a sealer failing and chipping off in sheets than the welds rusting. Only problem now is my driving habits over the winter. I don't want to winterize the car because I still drive it every so often, but I don't drive it frequently enough to keep fresh E85 in it. Still doing some research as far as stabilizers go or other options to keep the E85 from going bad.

Next step will be to box up the fender where I had to cut a bit out to clear the top edge of the procharger, welding up the intercooler mounts and then starting to weld up the intercooler piping. I have to work on fixing a problem I have been having with my Miller 211 first of not getting enough shielding gas to the welds, even with the regulator set up at 40psi. I've had it for a few years and I'm thinking the feed tube/gas line is kinked of clogged up somewhere inside. You can see the black soot around the welds on the tank, welds came out good but just excessive soot/spatter. [img:center][/img]

IMG_1166.JPGIMG_1182.JPGIMG_1206-2.JPGIMG_1200.JPG
Last edited by 1mean340; 07/01/16 02:08 PM.