My brother just bought a set of 14 x 32 M/T radial slicks and he told me when he tried to screw it to the rim the screws would not go in. I told him I dont use screws on my 30 x 9 Hoosier radial slicks and he is running them tubeless as I do. So he ran the car tonight and said it hooked so hard it just about dragged the bumper. But he said the tires moved about 6 inches on that one pass ? My question is that what are you guys doing when running the 14 x 32 size radial slicks tubeless as I hear alot of guys say they run them tubeless without screws ? I actually never checked to see if my 30 x 9 tires move on the rim. His car weighs about 3500 lbs and runs low 10's with a 9.96 best. He runs aluminum wheels and I use steel wheels so I dont know if the tires may slip more on aluminum wheels then steel wheels.
So I was wondering if anyone else has noticed their tires moving that much if they run a tubeless radial slick without screws and why the screws dont want to go into the M/T radial slicks ? Thanks , Ron

Last edited by 383man; 05/20/16 11:19 PM.