That's the thing; there aren't that many old mopars left, but demand is low too. Lots of guys are asking for a lot and not getting it.
If you are looking for one to restore, you are much better off saving up for a restored one. I'm talking basic 40's mopars I've seen.
There are a bunch in bad shape, some in decent shape, and some in very nice shape. When the nice restored cars (#2+ to #3+) go for 9-20K, you can't do a full body/paint, upholstery and chrome. You still haven't touched the mechanicals. The decent ones (#3) are still out there, but a little harder to find. They tend to ask 80% of the nice ones, and unless you can get it for less, aren't worth it. Save another 6 months or whatever it takes. The cost of doing a junker is too high to even consider. I didn't want a full restoration. I want a decent older one I can putter with, drive around and enjoy. Hopefully keep it going, make it nice and be a caretaker, so it survives at least as well as I get it. I don't want to send the 50+ chrome parts across the country, spend a year or two in body shop purgatory, go through the whole undercarrage and then have a trailer queen.
This one needs minor rust repair, uphostery and sprucing up. It may need more I haven't found. It could use a paint job, but I'm going to see how the old stuff polishes up. Same with the chrome and stainless. It's not missing much, which can kill you. The extra parts help too.