Originally Posted By sixpackgut
Originally Posted By MR_P_BODY
Originally Posted By sixpackgut
I have ported a bunch of holley intakes that say China on the bottom. Just saying

It was their choice to have it cast there.. the
intake wasnt stolen and copied
wave

I get that but if you think that just because your buying from an american company doesnt mean your buying american made parts. I dont get wrapped up in this because my job relies on trade and it has slowed down alot since last August.

I buy radiator fans off ebay for $15. Sure I could spend hundreds probably for the exact same parts the claim theyre an american company. I bought a pinto rack for $100 that was made in italy. Where are the $300 flaming river racks made?

Flaming River stuff is all made here in Cleveland in their shop, just like we make Wiseco and JE Forgings among other forgings for the industry here in Cleveland. 95% of the wrist pins in yours and my engines are not made on American soil. I wouldn't be so quick to judge, there has been vast improvements in QUALITY made parts over the years on overseas products, like American made products, you get what you pay for. You would be surprised to know were your American made cranks start life..........