Originally Posted By demon
Originally Posted By Rhinodart
There is always the "never say never" with any Chrysler product, but once again a very late built car. I have seen a 69 Swinger 340 with bucket seats, fender turn signals, and rocker moldings that was a July built car and those options were not available on Swinger 340's. Could a few examples have been painted blue because turquoise was being phased out? Probably, but the vast MAJORITY were painted turquoise and Chrysler documentation still TRUMPS a few examples found in the wild... twocents Can anyone find any TSB's that show a late-year switch to blue? I certainly haven't. scope

Rocker mouldings and turn indicators were available on 340 69 Swingers. My own 69 was a dealer demonstrator, highly optioned car and had both of those options. Original paint car with Build sheet

What is the SPD? shruggy You would have to have A01 light package for the indicators, what does the broadcast sheet say for those parts? scope

The funny thing about science is that if you change one miniscule parameter you change the entire outcome to the way you want it.

JB Rhinehart, Realist

A-Body's RULE!