Originally Posted By Twostick
My understanding of those Moog bushings is that if you install them according to the Moog instructions they won't help your caster. I believe the reason is that caster was not the problem they were designed to solve. They are for gaining +camber.

Someone I'm sure will be forthcoming with the correct procedure to make them give you a positive caster gain.

Kevin

The offset bushings function to allow the front of the control arm to have more range of adjustment outward. This gains camber. This also allows for the rear to be adjusted inward to remove that gained camber gaining caster. Cut a 45 degree triangle piece of cardboard with an arrow pointing forward. The 90 degree corner represents the upper ball joint, the corner at the front of the arrow the front cam, the other corner the rear cam. Lay it on a piece of paper and mark all 3 corners where the cardboard sits. Now move the front corner out and the rear in. Note where this places the ball joint. This move changes caster w/o changing camber. Moving both corners equally changes camber w/o affecting caster. Moving only one corner changes both camber and caster.
Hope this helps. By this we can see from the chart and the alignment sheet that the alignment tech is correct, it's maxed out on adjustment. Sometimes there may still be adjustment in one side. However caster needs to be equal so you have to match to the side that has the maxed out adjustment. I'd like to see the other rear cam position.
Doug
Hope this helps.