I just went back over there to look at the car and noticed how small the carb is and had to come back and read the rules. It is very small and I am sure it would be a big handy cap but NASCAR amateur hour (whatever it is called)makes some serious HP with a smaller carb. The rules state there will be a visual inspection with the air cleaner off, if I have the throat/venturi area ported bigger would that DQ me? Milling air horns is clearly out lawed so Can I install bigger throttle blades?

Another big problem would be the 13 inch bycycle tires, if I was stuck with them (13s)there would be no point bothering to build the car. Were 14s optional on that car?

Any one know how much a car like that weighs? I think they (early A-bodys)are light, that would be there big saveing grace, if they are heavier than they look that too could be a deal breaker.

I am not thinking I can beat a certain black Hemi car but I don't want to show up and run a 14 second quarter either.

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!