Quote:

I just had another thought, I have a nice 318 short block SCAT I beams .030 KB167 pistons in my 68 cuda, has 302 heads right now. If those 273 heads are only going to flow enough to make say 450hp (could run 2.02 valves in a 318) might be just as well off useing that instead of building a huge inch motor that will make way too much tq any how. Mabey I will do some testing with that motor in that car before I yank it for it's own future stroker.

I would guess, if you wanted to keep displacement low-er due to breathing issues you would still want the bigger bores of a 340/360.

Dwayne helped me out alot with my build(s) and other guys too. For the things he mentioned a 65 Dart isn't a world beater, and in bench racing isn't the best small block combo either. But then again, if you are looking to be top dog, you're barking up the wrong tree.

There are 2 guys who checked out deep into the 10's with the next fastest quite a bit behind, but we're all in it for fun. It would be cool to see something different on the track and I guarantee you'll really enjoy being a part of it.

2017 Contusion Blue Challenger T/A 392 M6 "BLKNBLU"