Originally Posted By MuuMuu101

I never really noticed the lack of the "beak" nose. I like how you did your bumpers with the steel wheels. I've seen plenty of pictures of your car before, but this is the first time I actually looked at them.

I figure if I post pictures long enough, and force people to look at my car, someday they might actually see at it. LOL! wave biggrin

Sometimes there are advantages of working with rusted out junk. The stainless grill bars were in great shape, but the sheet steel that they attach to was pretty much rusted away. There were no bumpers with the car. Back in the day, when they used to race these cars, bumpers like the ones on my coupe were standard practice. The bumpers are 1/8" flat stock bolted to the frame rails and bars above & below the bumpers are conduit. They might look tough, but I suspect they won't take much impact, but then again, street cruising isn't suppose to be a contact sport. bump

After 4 years of driving it, I'm doing a few upgrades this year, but I suppose I should start a different thread about that. Gene