I got myself into quite the pickle. Finishing up a full resto on my 73 challenger. Running MSD 6al for ignition.Trimmed down the harness (engine bay side a bunch ) to clean up/ hide most the wiring. Got the car running and starting ran great (nose is still off). few days later still cleaning up wiring and saw a black wire coming from the engine harness that had a female bullet connector near the brake master cylinder. Just assumed it went to the proportioning valve. It fit right on perfectly. Well for some reason it was a hot lead and i ended up dead shorting that wire! it looks like it also branches off and on the other end is a female spade connector with two black wires running into the connector. I cant seem to find this wire on a wire diagram. It runs along side with the heavy red wire that goes to start solenoid.

So I unhook the shorted wire and go to crank the car. No spark. I guess of course i shorted my MSD box right?So I bought a new digital 6al box. Still no spark. I noticed i have now also lost power to the fuse block circuit during crank.
I hooked the 12v small msd wire to direct batt power just to see if i can get power to coil. Nothing. Replaced the dist mag pickup. No change. Made sure the dist is turning while crank,it is. I unhooked coil wire from dist. cap and shorted the purple/green mag to the msd and i get a very very powerful spark. Im not sure what im missing or where to look next. Any ideas i'd greatly appeciate!