Need some help compiling my cassette player/recorder parts list for accuracy,while going over the list today I realized that Chrysler doesn't show a different part# for B/E body Auto & 4spd. pedestal floor mount bracket in either there 71 or 72 parts catalog & there is defiantly 2 types,they only show B/E-body #3501170 & C-body #3501171.

I have the complete 4spd. setup & only the Auto pedestal,the 4spd.bracket does not fit inside the Auto pedestal its wider along with also being longer on the r/side by about an inch whereas the Auto one is equal length on each side.

I'm thinking that maybe the C-body bracket is also used as the B/E-body Auto bracket its possible that the top of the trans tunnel is similar in shape as the B/E-body therefore the bracket is possibly the same part#.

Does anyone have a known B/E bracket & a known C-body bracket that they can check the stamped part# on & let me know,once I have the facts straight Ill post the parts list for everyone to have.Also any known A-body bracket part#.

Tnx Mike