You can do the tube by hand if you are careful. I could not find a reamer with a pilot on it. I was going to set up the tool post grinder and turn down the end of my reamer to the orignal hole size but I never got around to doing it. I just use a chucking reamer and go slow. Even if the holes don't exactly line up when you are done is not a big deal. You can't be off by half the tube, but a little misaligment is not a problem. I get the tube from MSc because I live out of town and it was easier. I also got the reamer from them, in .6250 diameter. If I ever replace it, I will go to .6260-.6265 because you don't need much press fit, if any. So before I install the tube I polish the o.d. down a bit and then tap it in. I made up 5 different drivers so I can set the tube in place the correct distance so I'm not blocking any holes. After you peen the tube it can't come out so slip fit is ok.

Then you open up the oil feed holes to .287 or so and you are golden.

Just because you think it won't make it true. Horsepower is KING. To dispute this is stupid. C. Alston