just not on this motor..
i have a short block and a set of 245 heads..just not looking to do the hard work with the valve train on that motor right now..

i am not taking this one apart right now..unless it blows up. still got kids to pay for..but its time to get the car back out some this yr.
i know looking at my notes...the heads still worked at the .577 lift. it was done at that number..not much more gains after that..but turbulence came in.(i cant read the smudge...)around .620 ..i just want to put in a a little more cam than its has now.. the cam is tiney.
the motor was built in 04 so my memory of the flow bench and notes arent good enough...and my page is smudged pretty good fubaring my notes..
i am going mostly off memory..
what i really want to do is avoid piston to valve interference with the roller...i can get pretty aggressive early...thats what iam shooting for.
it makes real good numbers from .300" on.
just want to pick a cam... been kicking it around in my head..i could fire the car and go run it right now..but since its cold out...i want to pull the cam and stick in something to wake it up.
not go too technical...just avoid a mistake.
i am looking at a .590 lobe.. but have to have a custom cam ground because i have non conventional rocker ratios

365" Iron J heads,,3480lbs best 1.39 60ft on SS springs.10.54,124 mph ...6.67 1/8th et.average 60fts 1.46 w/ small cam &.063 no2 pill tagged & insured
[image][/image]