UPDATE: so it took awhile and some help but through this process of trouble shooting i found a guy in Oregon who has a buisness called panic wiring at panicwiring.com. he speacializes in rice burners wiring and computers. Putting in different [censored] engines into all sorts of makes and models then creating harnesses and computers to make it all work. So my nephew suggested I give this guy a call. After a conversation and explaining my problrm i shipped him the entire engine harness and computer. He went through the harness and fixed some loose questionable pins and even ran a hot bypass for me just in case it was steering column related to get the truck fired up. He tested the whole system and computer out after the repairs and shipped it back to me. Got it all wired back up and wouldnt you know it theshelby fired right up like it was new.
I cant tell you how much time and anguish i saved by having him do this, and best of all heonly charged me 125.00 for the repairs, mods, and testing. Of courser dhipping it to him and back was on me but well worth it in my opinion.
Oh and the problem was in the 14 pin connector which plugs into the computer. Over time i guess these connectors get loose and weak and fail. But like with most wiring problems evrry vehicle seems to have its own gremlins. All i can say is that this kid has his s--t together when figuring out these types of problems. He even admitted to me that he had nevrr worked on one so i sent him the service manual too and from that, and only in a week mind you, he figured it out, fixed it and had it on its way back to me.
Well thanks again for the posts trying to help and hopefully this info helps someone else.