Originally Posted By Tim8979
Consider this question closed. I am not going to buy this car based on the opinions / advise in which I asked for from this forum. I asked this question because I did not want to invest or waste THOUSANDS of dollars on a car that had a clear TITLE (with VIN), registration with the SAME VIN, fender tag, cowl in GOOD SHAPE, radiator support and engine block and trans with all #s matching same as title. Only the dash tag is missing. Why someone took the dash and interior out and now dash is missing,.... I cant answer that, but that's why I asked you for input and advise. @JohnRR, it was never my thought and or intent to committing fraud in anyway shape or form. PERIOD!!!, I only came to this forum for help, in doing the right thing, I was cautious of buying and then NOT being able to get a dashtag , same as you would be I am sure. So please feel free to subtract my # from your post count. Thanks MoParts members for the ad

Doesn't matter if it has all those items , it has a VIN tag that was applied by the state , that is the only LEGIT VIN tag for that car now and if you were to remove it to replace it with a reproduced tag you would be tampering wit hthe VIN of the car and if you sold the car and didn't tell the buyer that is the FRAUD ... especially if you removed the state applied tag.

The good thing is you asked BEFORE buying it unlike the dummies that ask AFTER buying it.

running up my post count some more .