If you are going to put a 4 speed and a bench seat together, you know that the parts to do it (floor hump, shifter set-back, shift levers, boot) are unique to that car and combination and are therefore nearly impossible to find.

Can you be SURE that most or all of the difficult parts are there and usable? Again, there are great cars. But there is a long list of stuff for them that is either non-existant or very expensive.

My thoughts are that if is a rolling shell that still needs body and paint. And has a late model smog engine. And if you do not know the quality of the engine, tranny, diff, brakes, etc. I would say maybe $5,000 without seeing any pics.

One last question, how familiar are you with these cars? You are getting a major basket case with this, so knowing what is NOT there is real important. And then figuring out where and how everything goes can be daunting. There are a lot of things very different about these cars than their predecessors.

I love them. Have resto'd several. But will not do another one. Just too many unobtainiums with them.

Master, again and still