Originally Posted By CJD AUTOMOTIVE
Originally Posted By W5DART66

So they should be in your hands now.

Could you provide better pictures for us?

Well, not yet. I have cursed Edelbrock for over a year, and now I gotta sing their praises.

Rick has been phenomenal on keeping me up to date and discussing the heads with me. I didn't mention this part before, because didn't want to jump the gun, but it's well underway.

I had talked to Crower about making the rocker stands and talked with Rick about offering a part number with the stands milled and holes for the rocker stands. Crower is right down the street from Eddy. Rick went over and got with Kerry at Crower, and they went ahead and milled and drilled my heads at no charge. He then personally dropped them off to Crower to have the rockers made. So, no, not in my hands, but Crower should be done with them mid January and everyone has the option to order heads ready for Crower stainless rocker shaft, and Crower will have the shafts ready. Win, win for me and pretty much everyone else wanting to pushrod oil and use the best stainless shaft rockers available. I'm sure Jesel and T&D will have shafts available as soon as they get a head with the stands milled off, for those who prefer aluminum.

Seems like a good deal!

Last edited by 1Fast340; 12/23/15 07:20 AM.