The Orig Owner of my 72 GTX (which is automatic) claims he ordered exhaust tips. When the car came in and it didn't have them he freaked out. They told him something like "you can't get them on that car". He was still really upset about it. I think somehow he thinks he ordered it but didn't. He did tell me he sat down with the salesman,took out his pen and drew a line through all the options. The salesman said "oh you want a stripper" and he replied "NO I want EVERYTHING". Who knows?

He also was still quite PO'ed that the car wasn't delivered with the microphone for the cassette recorder. I made a comment like "well what were you going to do with that anyway"? He looked at me like I was a [censored] and told me back then he was a drummer in a band and at the end of the night he would be driving home all smoked up and drunk, he would have these brilliant ideas for the band. He knew there was no chance of remembering them the next morning.

He could have been a star if plymouth only shipped that microphone with the GTX.

He said the dealer STILL owes it to him