If you do degree the cam start at the intake lifter first, once you get that down then move up to the valve retainer and check the LSA on both the intake first and once you have the cam where you want the intake lobe center then check the exhaust lobe center thumbs twocents the reason I'm advocating that is to verify that the cam is ground on the LSA the cam card says it is scope I've had more than one cam ground wrong on the LSA, once you fight that war you will always verify the LSA on both thumbs If the cam is ground on a 108 LSA then when the intake lobe is advanced to 4 degrees advance and is at 104 max lift after top dead center the exhaust lobe should be in at 112 before top dead center for max lift scope If it, the exhaust lobe, is at 114 then the cam is not ground on 108 LSA workshruggy IHTHs thumbs
BTW, back in the days of the Direct Connection program Mopar sold the Purple Shaft 484 Street Hemi grinds for all their V8, after hearing many street people complaining about its lack of vacume at idle and the very choppy idle, lack of bottom end and so on they ended up adding the later "484 grind" non Street Hemi grind for the B and RB wedges thumbs I've never ran one of them but I do hear good things about that cam shruggy

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 11/30/15 11:27 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)