Quote:

Here's Mopar Performance's reference to 'red' color code 1970 440HP valve springs and the 'blue' 383 2bbl units; from their engines book.

Knowing how many members here have or have seen '70 blue N Codes with 'red' springs - a pattern forms and some may take notice to it. Or not...

If Mopar was installing 'red' HP valve springs into all their 1970 E63 equipped B/J/R/W models, then to conclude the matching HP cams were not also installed would...? Any one reading can fill in the blanks and keep to their self.
--------------------------------------------------

Only know who your daddy is because momma told you so.

Wow...this guy REALLY IS BACK now. A little history...A year ago he came onto Moparts totally convinced that his 383 70 Barracuda vert should be considered one of the top 10 rare mopars on the planet.
Like he is doing here, he posts asking for information and opinions and preceeds to rudely dismiss any that don't support the argument he is trying to build.
Back during that thread, late one Friday night, he started making comments about other members mothers--not cool. He responded to me by saying "Bite Me" so I decided I would and I reported the thread to the mods, at which point he was given a much deserved time out. He is now back to his extremely immature references to mothers--again not cool.
He is still convinced he is driving an uber-rare e-body that if only the rest of the world knew how rare....well who knows, but he's determined to prove his convoluted point.