Quote:

that PARTIAL page of a 70-71 parts book doesn't say, atleast the part you posted, that the 2bbl cam in a 4bbl motor was only used in C Barges

John. I agree. Revert back to the service manual specs/legend to see that ONLY the Fury and Suburban 383 4bbl's use the 2bbl cam.

Second, research a 1970 Dodge service manual, what cars does it exclude?
Next, check a 1970 Chrysler sevice manual, and what cars does it exclude?
There appear to be quite a few 1970 Dodge & Chrysler models that are also excluded, not just Fury and Suburbans made by Plymouth.

Quote:

also take that COMBINED parts manual with a LARGE grain of salt , or does anyone have any PROOF that in the beginning of the 70 model year that chrysler was putting out 70-71 parts manuals ????

Yes, I believe there was a parts catalog created for 1970...exclusively. If I had one I would refer to it as well.
Quote:

oh and something is not right, NHRA doesn't list the same cam lift spec for the 330 HP 383 as the 335 and the 440 HP's, NHRA is GIVEN THAT INFO BY CHRYSLER.

While that may be true, the cam specs do not agree with the service manual specs and NHRA 'factors' both 1970 383 4bbl engines THE EXACT SAME.