These are two unrelated questions, but I have been gone for a while from the hobby and appear to be pretty out of touch with the what's new out there.
Since I'm recently single again, I've been watching more car stuff on tv. All the shows are new to me, with the exception of maybe Overhaulin'. On one of the shows, it seems almost automatic and universal for them to bag the car. I know nothing about that. A quick look thru the posts, and I don't see much talk about bagging E's or B's and I wonder why. Does a bagged car handle better? How does it compare in price? How about the ride?

As for tires, the Chally needs a set. I have 7 and 8 inch by 17 torque thrusts, and never really cared for the smaller diameter tires I chose. IIRC, it's a 215/40 and 275/40. I'm thinking something closer to the stock size tire diameter with 17's would look better than my current set up. Is there a tried and true combo, say 225/45 x 255/45 that is a nice balance between bigger rims and tires that fit the cars era better? Looking for opinions on tire, pics would be cool too if you have them.