I am working on a 1962 Rambler Classic wit a straight 6 engine. The engine is real down on power. So far I have put in fresh fuel. Installed new plugs. Installed a pertronix ignition conversion and new plug wires. I verified that that the fuel filters are clean and the pump is putting out good flow. I believe the carb to be ok. Compression is 165, 175, 160, 170, 165, and 155. I have set timing all over and it doesn't help. Now for the head scratcher. It idles a little rough and when I pull plug wires 1 and 2 while it is running there is virtually no change in the sound of the engine. 3-6 make a definite change. Now for the big one. The car came to me with the firing order installed as 1 4 2 5 3 6. The book says 1 5 3 6 2 4. What is going on. I tried book firing order and it wouldn't start went back to the other order and it started again. Could the cam be 180 out. I believe the firing order in the book to be correct as it is an original 62 shop manual and from the pictures it is the original engine for the car. Please help. Thanks, Scott.