Truck was fine for four years until a few months ago when we had a monsoon rain storm in August

Noticed moisture within the third brake light , and one of the bulbs burnt out . Found the drivers side rear storage comp wet with rain water

Seems to bee a common problem with the seal on the third brake light with all the research and truck forums . Got some self adhesive soft seal , and replaced the factory foam with soft seal rubber and thought I had her good to go

Went thru a few car washes today , and just happened to notice moisture in the rear comp. again . Pulled the third brake light , dry as a bone , didn't notice any water within the metal cab where the light attaches. Headliner has never been wet at all , not once

Have the electric rear sliding window , opened that up and was feeling around looking for moisture , nothing .

Truck has moonroof . Never an issue , like I said headliner is dry

Thinking about pulling the rear seats , Quad Cab , and get the garden hose outside and go to town . Anything else I should bee looking at ? I would think if that black antenna on the passenger side roof was leaking wouldn't the headliner bee wet ? Also noticed black weatherstripping on the roof that comes down to the rear window

Four years dry as a bone and now this mess . Truck only has 24,000 miles on it , leather interior sport model , still smells brand new , don't want it smelling like a moldy moisture mess

What am I missing here ? Or what area should I bee looking at

Thanx Scott

2011 Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4

1971 Dodge Charger Superbee
2011 Ram Sport 1500 Quad Cab Deep Water Blue Loaded
Siberian Huskies