not sure if changing the ride height 2" is enough to change the camber but it might be tho I ain't sure if that would make it pull to one side. there are some good vids on youtube for this. Me I would get it on some tiles with string around the perimeter on all 4 sides between the top tile and the bottom of the tire & add/subtract tiles till the 4 sections of string are parallel/level (half tank of gas/tires aired up/your wt in barbells in dr seat. #1 get the ride height where you want it (& the tires look right in the wheelwells) & even on both sides then 1/16 to 1/8 toe in and turn the cams for max positive caster then bring the rear cam out till a 2ft carpenters' level vertical on the tire sidewall(s) shows the tire is vertical (camber) no matter what that lets the caster end up being (even if diff from side to side) from tolerances. there is an order for doing the above but ride height comes first. I had a significant caster diff from side to side (slight frame tolerance issue evidently) & it rode fine with the toe in & camber where I wanted it

Last edited by RapidRobert; 09/27/15 01:56 PM.

live every 24 hour block of time like it's your last day on earth